Standard (2-3 days)
Next day delivery:
First class priority:
*On weekdays, orders will be dispatched same day if processed before 2pm. Anything after this and up until 4pm still has a chance of going out the same day. If guaranteed Saturday delivery is required, please contact us.
Berkey Water Systems UK warrants their product against defects in materials or workmanship during ordinary consumer use. This limited warranty does not cover product issues caused by any other reason, for the time periods and conditions set forth below when purchased directly from Berkey Water Systems UK. For a period not to exceed twelve months from the original date of purchase of the product, Berkey Water Systems UK will, solely at its discretion, replace a stainless steel system or component that it deems is not functioning properly during the stated warranty period.
Berkey Water Systems UK shall not be held liable for incidental or consequential damage to personal property from, but not limited to, a defective unit, improper use, abuse, accident, or neglect, etc. It is the customer’s responsibility to prevent misuse of the system and to replace parts, when, due to the natural course of wear and tear, they must be replaced. To obtain warranty service, you must provide a dated receipt for the product.
This warranty will not apply to units that have been used for purposes not intended, which have been altered so as, in the manufacturer's judgment, to adversely affect its performance. This warranty is for the original retail purchaser only, and cannot be transferred.
The laws of the UK will govern any disputes regarding this warranty or claim made. This warranty, which is given expressly in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, constitutes the only warranty made by Berkey Water Systems UK.
This warranty applies only to products distributed by Berkey Water Systems UK.
Black Berkey Purification Elements and Berkey Earth DE Filter Elements
The Black Berkey Purification Elements and the Berkey Earth DE Elements are covered under a two-year limited prorated warranty, calculated in six-month intervals.
Therefore if you have used the filters for six months, 75% of the warranty still applies and so you can get a replacement set for 25% of the retail cost.
Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters and Berkey Accessories
The Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters and all Berkey accessories are covered under a six-month warranty.
The following actions will void your warranty coverage:
1. Attempting to use the Berkey Earth DE Filter Elements or the Ceramic Super Sterasyl Filtration Elements in a pressurized manner. The Black Berkey Purification Elements are the only Berkey elements that require priming.
2. Allowing any of the Berkey elements to freeze.
3. Using dehumidifier water with any of the Berkey elements for daily use.
4. Breaking the Berkey elements due to dropping an assembled system or carelessness.
5. Performing a red food colouring test with the Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters attached. The Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters must be removed prior to performing a red food colouring test in order to stay in compliance with the six-month warranty on these filters.
6. Using the water from a water softening system. Note: this action may clog the Berkey Elements or cause the stainless steel to pit or rust.
7. If the product is not used in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations or instructions.
If after testing or examining the product it is found to have no issues or the problem is not covered by warranty, then the buyer will be responsible for postage both ways.
We Offer 30 Days Money Back Guarantee as long as the item is in exactly the same condition prior to sending it out. Item must be unused, and no markings or damage is done to the box otherwise a full refund can not be made. The customer will be responsible for the return postage.